4.09.2009

The Master's Travels

nubi was now becoming truly successful in the world of Digg. However, he was greatly troubled when the Master, one day, vanished, almost without a trace. ``Travelling, Digging when I pause'', said his nameline, but that was all of the information he gave. He vanished, in this way, for the better part of two months. Then, one day, he returned to the land of Digg, making a splash by frontpaging again immediately on returning. However, nubi wondered what had happened to the Master that kept him from Digg. He asked for the tale, and was granted this explanation:

My life has been a very interesting one, in my time away from Digg. I've been travelling, visiting and staying with friends, and generally looking for a new lease on life. I'm separated from my wife, and now live a very long way away from where I used to live.

At this point, nubi interrupted him: Master, it sounds like it's been a very hard time for you. I see why you haven't been around. So, how does Digg look different, coming back?

The Master replied: The algorithms change a little, but in the end, Digging is about two things: real friends, and good stories. If you have that, you'll be successful.

At this, nubi was enlightened.

No comments:

Post a Comment