2.20.2009

A personal note, from the author

I have been currently travelling, and am possibly going to be a little slower with the updates than my one per day schedule that I have been keeping. I do intend to continue, of course, but at the moment I may take this next few days off. Rest assured, however, that there will be more updates, and the new series, entitled "Zen and the Art of Reddit", will begin soon as well. I thank you all for reading my work, and will likely make my next update about Monday morning or so. Until then, keep Digging, and enjoy yourselves!

P.S. Just to be clear about one thing, I certainly don't mind if people submit my blog to Digg. I will likely no longer be submitting it, unless I think a post is particularly relevant at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment